Official Release of The Nike Air Mag aka “The McFly’s” from Back to the Future
UPDATE: The Nike Air Mag’s have been going on eBay for an average of $4-5,000 with 24 hours of bidding still to go. Good Luck.
Well it’s official, Nike is releasing the only sneakers that ever really mattered, the Nike Air Mag made famous by Marty McFly in classic 80′s film Back to the Future II. The details:
- Exact replica of the shoe worn in the original movie.
- Glowing multi color LED’s.
- Electroluminescent Nike logo on strap.
- Mesh upper contours.
- Will glow for 5 hours per charge.
- Limited to 1,500 pairs.
- Will be sold via eBay auction.
- 150 pairs per day over the next 10 days.
- Bidding starts tonight September 8th at 8:30 PM PST.
- All net proceeds going directly to The Michael J. Fox Foundation.
- Michael J. Fox himself will be on David Letterman tonight with the official release.
Attempt to cop a pair here.
[youtube eihSPj9lSMw nolink]
[youtube pxQQV-XukRc nolink]
[youtube eYMyEqRb2cw nolink]
- “McFly’s Closet” Nike Video Teaser For Them Back To The Future Air Mag Kicks
- News: Nike Limited Edition Lunar Control Golf Shoes